Research programme: Clostridium difficile antibodies - UCB PharmaAlternative Names: Humanised IgG1 antibodies - UCB Pharma; UCB Mabs - UCB Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator UCB Pharma Inc
- Class Antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial toxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Clostridium-infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 12 Sep 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in Clostridium infections presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2012)
- 20 Sep 2011 Preclinical trials in Clostridium infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)