Research programme: oxazolidinone antibacterials - ShionogiAlternative Names: ITU 5002
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Class Oxazolidinones
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Enterococcal infections; Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Staphylococcal-infections in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Enterococcal-infections in Japan (PO)
- 20 Sep 2011 Preclinical trials in Enterococcal infections in Japan (PO)