Research programme: oxazolidinone antibacterials - JMI LaboratoriesAlternative Names: LCB-229; LCB-647; LCB-648; LCB-676
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator JMI Laboratories
- Class Oxazolidinones
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gram-positive-infections in USA
- 20 Sep 2011 Early research in Gram-positive infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2011 Antimicrobial data from Early research trial in Gram-positive infections presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2011)