Research programme: Delta-like ligand 4 inhibitors - AbbVieAlternative Names: ABT-487
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Developer AbbVie
- Mechanism of Action DLL4 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 02 Jan 2013 Abbott separates its pharmaceuticals business to new company called AbbVie
- 21 Oct 2011 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)