Research programme: repulsive guidance molecule A modulators - AbbVieAlternative Names: RGMa - Abbott
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Developer AbbVie
- Mechanism of Action Membrane glycoprotein modulators; Nerve tissue protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 02 Jan 2013 Abbott separates its pharmaceuticals business to new company called AbbVie