RGH 478Alternative Names: RGH-478
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in Hungary (PO)
- 02 Aug 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Hungary (PO)