Research programme: pancreatitis therapeutics - GlaxoSmithKline/University of Edinburgh
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; University of Edinburgh
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pancreatitis in United Kingdom
- 26 Oct 2011 Early research in Pancreatitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)