Research programme: influenza therapeutics - Alios BioPharmaAlternative Names: Influenza non-nuc inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Alios BioPharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2014 Alios BioPharma has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 07 Apr 2014 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2011 Early research in Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)