At a glance
- Originator Karolinska Institute; Vivolux
- Developer Vivolux
- Class Cytostatics; Indoles; Methylhydrazines; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Iron chelating agents; Mitochondrial protein inhibitors; UCHL5 protein inhibitors; USP14 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2016 Chemical information added
- 17 May 2016 Phase-I development is ongoing in USA
- 01 Sep 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (Refractory metastatic disease) in USA (IV)