PF 5297909Alternative Names: PF-05297909; PF-5297909
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antidementias; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 29 Feb 2012 Pfizer completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT01462851)
- 27 Oct 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (healthy volunteers) in USA (PO)