ASP 9226Alternative Names: ASP9226
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Japan (PO)
- 01 Nov 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuropathic pain in Japan (PO)