Research programme:infectious disease therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim/Numerate
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada); Numerate
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Infections in Canada
- 06 Dec 2011 Early research in Infections in USA (unspecified route)