Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - ENKAMAlternative Names: FGL-S
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator ENKAM Pharmaceuticals A/S
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 08 Dec 2011 FGLS is still in Preclinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Denmark
- 19 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Denmark (Parenteral)