Research programme: proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors - ServierAlternative Names: S-44563
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis regulatory protein inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Uveal melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Uveal-melanoma in France
- 12 Nov 2011 Efficacy data from a preclinical trial in Uveal melanoma presented at the 23rd AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2011)
- 15 Apr 2010 Preclinical trials in Uveal melanoma in France (unspecified route)