Research programme: insulin sensitisers - Ember TherapeuticsAlternative Names: PPARγ phosphorylation inhibitors - Ember Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ember Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 15 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)