Research programme: propranolol sublingual - KedemAlternative Names: KDM-1102
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kedem Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Class II antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Naphthalenes; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in USA (Sublingual)
- 04 Jan 2012 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in USA (Sublingual)