Research programme: sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium-transporting ATPase stimulants - PTC TherapeuticsAlternative Names: DBMD-SERCA2a
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PTC Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium-transporting ATPase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in USA
- 01 Feb 2011 Early research in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in USA (unspecified route)