Research programme: viral infection therapies - PTC Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PTC Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Viral protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dengue; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Dengue in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in HIV-infections in USA
- 22 Oct 2012 PTC Therapeutics receives grant from the National Institutes of Health to support research for the treatment of Dengue fever