Research programme: bispecific antibody-drug conjugates - Genmab/UnknownAlternative Names: bispecific antibody-drug conjugate; DuoBody-ADC
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Genmab
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2013 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 23 Dec 2011 Early research in Solid tumours in Denmark (Parenteral)