Fibroblast growth factor 1 - Phage PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: FGF-1 - Phage; Fibroblast growth factor 1 - Phage
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phage Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Fibroblast growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Ear disorders
- No development reported Wounds