GSK 2245035Alternative Names: GSK-2245035
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interferon alfa 2a stimulants; Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2016 GlaxoSmithKline plans a phase II trial for Allergic asthma in Germany (Intranasal) (NCT02833974)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2015 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase II follow-up trial for Allergic asthma and Allergic rhinitis in Canada (NCT02446613)