Research programme: infectious disease vaccines - TetrageneticsAlternative Names: H5N1 influenza A vaccine - Tetragenetics; Influenza A virus vaccine H5N1 - Tetragenetics; Malaria vaccine - Tetragenetics
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Tetragenetics
- Class Subunit vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza A virus infections; Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2013 Preclinical development is ongoing the USA
- 01 Nov 2012 Tetragenetics receives phase II Grand Challenges Explorations grant from Gates Foundation for development Malaria vaccine
- 01 Jan 2012 Preclinical trials in Influenza A virus infections in USA (Parenteral)