Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Goff Hill
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Goff Hill
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Barbados
- 06 Jan 2012 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Barbados (unspecified route)
- 06 Jan 2012 Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Goff Hill is available for licensing as of 06 Jan 2012. http://www.goffhillltd.com/