Research programme: diabetes therapeutics - Sanofi/University of California at San Francisco
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference; Small interfering RNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 10 Jan 2012 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)