Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonist - Actelion
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Asthma in Switzerland
- 01 Aug 2012 Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonist is available for licensing as of 01 Aug 2012. http://www.actelion.com
- 09 Jan 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in Switzerland (unspecified route)