ACT 462206Alternative Names: ACT-462206
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Orexin receptor type 1 antagonists; Orexin receptor type 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Insomnia (in volunteers) in Switzerland (PO)
- 31 Jan 2012 Actelion Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I trial in Insomnia (in volunteers) in Netherlands (NCT01954589)
- 30 Nov 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Insomnia (in volunteers) in Netherlands (PO)