2-Hydroxyoleic acid - Bridge BioResearchAlternative Names: 2-OHOA - Bridge BioResearch; 2OHOA
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of the Balearic Islands
- Developer Bridge BioResearch
- Class Anorectics; Oleic acids
- Mechanism of Action Membrane lipid modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2012 Preclinical trials in Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)