Imatinib sublingual - Kedem Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Originator Kedem Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Benzamides; Piperazines; Pyridines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Platelet-derived growth factor receptor antagonists; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2012 Clinical trials in Chronic myeloid leukaemia in USA (Sublingual)