Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - IUCT/JPT Peptide Technologies/LEITAT Technological CenterAlternative Names: Biofocused anticancer therapies - IUCT/JPT Peptide Technologies/LEITAT Technological Center; Peptidomimetic-linked nucleoside analogues - IUCT/JPT Peptide Technologies/LEITAT Technological Center
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator IUCT; JPT Peptide Technologies; LEITAT Technological Center
- Class Nucleosides; Peptidomimetics
- Mechanism of Action Antimetabolites; DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Spain
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Germany
- 17 Jan 2012 Early research in Cancer in Spain (unspecified route)