Orilotimod potassiumAlternative Names: Apo-805; Apo-805K1
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator ApoPharma
- Class Antipsoriatics; Essential amino acids; Potassium compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Plaque psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2013 ApoPharma completes a phase II trial in Plaque psoriasis in USA (NCT01483924)
- 30 Nov 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Plaque psoriasis in USA (PO)