CJ 12406Alternative Names: CJ-12406
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2013 Phase-I development is ongoing in South Korea
- 30 Jun 2012 CJ Cheiljedang Corp. completes a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT01489774)
- 11 Dec 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux in South Korea (PO)