CJ 12406Alternative Names: CJ-12406
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2013 Phase-I development is ongoing in South Korea
- 30 Jun 2012 CJ Cheiljedang Corp. completes a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT01489774)
- 11 Dec 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux in South Korea (PO)