YH 14642Alternative Names: YH14642; YHD14642
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Periodontitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Periodontitis in South Korea (PO)
- 29 May 2013 Yuhan Corporation completes enrolment in its phase II trial for Periodontitis in South Korea (NCT01499225)
- 31 Dec 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Periodontitis in South Korea (PO)