CJ 30039Alternative Names: CJ-30039
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- Developer CJ HealthCare
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Undefined(In volunteers) in South Korea (PO)
- 30 Jun 2012 CJ Healthcare completes a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT01501435)
- 24 Dec 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication in South Korea (PO)