Research programme: respiratory disease therapeutics - Almirall/BioFocus
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.; BioFocus DPI
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Europe
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus DPI has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 27 Jan 2012 Early research in Respiratory tract disorders in Europe (unspecified route)