Research programme: metabolic disease therapy - KineMed/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator KineMed; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 04 Jun 2014 KineMed and Pfizer renew their collaboration in metabolic diseases, including type 2 diabetes mellitus
- 31 Jan 2012 Early research in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)