FlumatinibAlternative Names: HH-GV678
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical
- Developer Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical; Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzamides; Piperazines; Pyridines; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Chronic myeloid leukaemia (First-line therapy, Newly diagnosed) in China (PO)
- 30 Jun 2014 Phase-III clinical trials in Chronic myeloid leukaemia (First-line therapy, Newly diagnosed) in China (PO)
- 01 Aug 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic myeloid leukaemia in China (PO)