Research programme: immunological disorders - Nodality/UCB
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Nodality; UCB
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2013 Early research is ongoing in USA and Belgium
- 10 Feb 2012 Early research in Immunological disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2012 Early research in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)