ASP 7991Alternative Names: ASP7991
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Calcium-sensing receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Secondary hyperparathyroidism
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2015 Discontinued - Phase-II for Secondary hyperparathyroidism in Japan (PO)
- 01 Nov 2014 Astellas Pharma completes a phase II trial for Secondary hyperparathyroidism in Japan (NCT02133404)
- 09 May 2014 Biomarkers information updated