CCX 915Alternative Names: CCX915
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator ChemoCentryx
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)
- 01 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 01 May 2006 ChemoCentryx completes a phase I trial in Multiple sclerosis in USA