SB 225002Alternative Names: SB-225002
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics; Phenylurea compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CXCR receptor antagonists; Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2006 Clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PO)
- 31 Dec 1999 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PO)