LC 231306Alternative Names: LC23-1306
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Class Antiplatelets; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute coronary syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2012 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in South Korea (unspecified route)