DSP 0565Alternative Names: DSP-0565
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Developer Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy