At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Developer BrainCells
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 2 antagonists; Metabotropic glutamate receptor 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Major depressive disorder(In volunteers) in USA
- 02 Mar 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in volunteers in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Major depressive disorder in USA (unspecified route)