Clindamycin/tretinoin - VerisfieldAlternative Names: Tretinoin/clindamycin - Verisfield
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Verisfield
- Class Antiacnes; Antibacterials; Keratolytics; Lincosamides; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors; Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Acne-vulgaris in Greece (Topical, Gel)
- 14 Nov 2010 Verisfield completes a phase I trial in Acne vulgaris in Greece (EudraCT: 2009-017201-11)
- 15 Jun 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in Greece (Topical)