Research programme: vaccines - Akshaya Bio
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Akshaya Bio
- Developer Akshaya Bio; Nuron Biotech
- Class Antimalarials; Cancer vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines; Hepatitis C vaccines; Influenza virus vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; HIV infections
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alphavirus infections; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; HIV infections; Influenza virus infections; Malaria
- Research Cancer