BNC 101Alternative Names: BNC-101; ET-101
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec
- Developer Bionomics; Eclipse Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists; Stem cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Colorectal cancer
- Preclinical Solid tumours
- No development reported Cancer