Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Promedior
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antifibrotics; Glycoproteins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Age-related macular degeneration; Retinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing for Age-related macular degeneration and Retinal disorders in USA (Promedior pipeline, October 2016)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA (Intravitreous)
- 31 Aug 2015 Promedior and Bristol Myers Squibb enter an agreement that grants Bristol Myers Squibb exclusive right to acquire Promedior