GSK 2374697Alternative Names: 2374697; GSK2374697
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Obesity in USA (SC, Injection)
- 31 Dec 2012 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT01545570)
- 30 Nov 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Obesity in USA (SC)