Research programme: toll-like 7 receptor agonists - Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma/AstraZenecaAlternative Names: Antedrug toll-like receptor 7 (TLR7) agonists - Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma/AstraZeneca; AZ12441970
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Developer AstraZeneca; Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Japan
- 19 Jun 2014 Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma is now called Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma