Research programme: neurodegenerative disorder therapeutics - MAKScientific/BiogenAlternative Names: MAK 5206
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MakScientific
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-sclerosis in USA
- 14 Mar 2012 Preclinical trials in Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)